Want more fun in the sun and less time in the kitchen? Well, you can have your ice cream and eat it too! With 4 ingredients you can whip up creamy No-Churn Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
Bonus for whipped cream fans: The lovely fluffy stuff serves as the foundation for this recipe and blissfully permeates the ice cream.
Adapted from a recipe at the Brown Eyed Baker.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 50 Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups (or chocolates of your choice)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- Whisk together the milk and the mini chocolate peanut butter cups in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a kitchen stand mixer, whip up the heavy cream and vanilla bean paste.
- When firm luscious whipped cream peaks appear, turn the mixer off.
- Gently fold the contents of the bowl into the milk and mini chocolate peanut butter cups mixture.
- Pour the ice cream into a parchment lined Tupperware (or similar strong sealed) container.
- Freeze overnight.