Japanese Nikuman Meat Buns
Yields: 16 mini meat buns
Japanese nikuman meat buns are magical winter treats. Enjoy as a savory snack or comforting companion to a cocktail.
- 5 cooked chicken meatballs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury Grands.)
- Toss the chopped chicken meatballs with the teriyaki sauce
- Take each biscuit and split in half.
- Scoop approximately a tablespoon of chicken teriyaki into the dough.
- Close up the dough like a pouch.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 17 ~ 18 minutes.