Zap corn niblets in the microwave, flourish your knife, a few slices and sizzles in the frying pan….And dinner is served!
The Korean kimchi (pickled cabbage) colors the mild tofu with a bolt of hot spice. But is tempered with the sweet corn niblets and slider buns.
Japanese Korean Tofu Sliders are do-able in 15 minutes or less. And will bring a dish packed with protein, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, and C to your table!
- 1 (12-14oz) package extra firm Japanese tofu
- 1 cup corn niblets, cooked
- 1 cup Korean Kimchi
- 4 tsps sesame oil
- 4 tsps soy sauce
- Green lettuce leaves
10-12 slider buns
- Slice and cube the tofu.
- Do a rough chop on the kimchi cabbage leaves.
- Coat a frying pan with the sesame oil and soy sauce.
- Toss in the tofu and corn.
- Serve atop lettuce leaves on slider buns.