4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cherry Chip Cookies
This recipe is dedicated to multitasking jugglers of time who deserve a delicious break! Imagine dipping a big spoon into peanut butter. Now imagine tasting the full flavor of that wonderful PB in cookie form with a burst of cherry....You may find this 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cherry Chip Cookie climbing to the top of your to-do list!
Adapted from a recipe at Oprah.com
- 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar (reserve ½ cup for sprinkling on top)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cherry chips
- Mix together the peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs.
- Fold in the cherry chips.
- With a mini ice cream scoop (or tablespoon measuring spoon) drop the cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten with a shot glass covered in sugar. (Slightly dampening the bottom of the glass helps in making the sugar stick.)
- Freeze overnight.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When the cookies come out of the oven, place on the cooling rack.
- Immediately garnish each center with a cherry chip.
Makes 80 small cookies.
Note: Baking times may vary depending on the liquidiness - the oil content - of your peanut butter.