Chicken Ramen Mini Casseroles
Low on time? Highly concerned about health and deliciousness?
Chicken ramen mini casseroles are your kid-friendly solution.
My chicken ramen mini casseroles are also a fantastic way to use leftovers in a flavorful fashion!
Adapted from Campbell Soup's Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole recipe.
- 1 packet (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, cooked and cubed
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup roasted chicken, finely shredded
1. Boil ramen noodles (without the seasoned soup packet) in 2 cups of water. Drain.
2. In a large pan, over medium-low heat, gently stir together the ramen, veggies, coconut milk, soup and chicken.
3. Divide the casserole contents into 5 ramekins (rubbed with coconut oil or greased with butter.)
4. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
5. Serve hot and savor the smiles of happiness on the faces of friends and family.