Green Tea and Chocolate Saketini
Sophisticated adult vodka and sake tastes say hello to kid cookies. The matcha green tea latte gives a shy nod of an aftertaste. (If you like matcha green tea, increase the powder mix by a tablespoon or two.)
Ninja Note 1:
A sturdy water bottle filled with crushed ice is a great substitute for a tumbler.
Ninja Note 2:
A slotted spoon helps to retrieve stray ice cubes.
- 7 tablespoons vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons matcha green tea powder mix
- (Or 1 tablespoon pure matcha powder combined with 1½ teaspoons of sugar)
- 3 tablespoons filtered sake rice wine
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream flavored vodka
- 2 Crumbled Oreos or Joe Joe’s (or similar cookie)
- Crushed ice
- Your favorite plain chocolate bar
- Green tea mochi ice cream balls (optional)
- Melt the vanilla ice cream in the microwave.
- Stir in the matcha powder mix.
- Gently whisk in the sake , vodka and cookie crumbles.
- Pour the mixture into a tumbler (or a Hello Kitty water bottle!)
- Shake vigorously with ice.
- Remove the ice. (A slotted spoon works wonders.)
- Grate chocolate onto the saketini.
Sip and enjoy.
Option: Dunk green tea mochi ice cream balls into the saketini.