Healthy California Style Ramen Bento
Kenko in Japanese means health. Ramen is a perfect base for a healthy California style ramen bento! Especially if the vegetable ramen package from Japan promotes Kenko.
- 1 package ramen
- 1 cup shredded (and cleaned!) kale
- 1 avocado
- An assortment of your favorite veggies
- Place the ramen in 3 cups of boiling water.
- Gently stir occasionally with chopsticks (or a fork.)
- After 3 minutes, rinse with cold water and drain in a collander.
- Split an avocado in half.
- Place on a bed of kale.
- Fill the avocado with ramen.
- Garnish with your favorite veggies.
- Drizzle with salad dressing, if desired.