Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
The secret to the recipe is to use premium matcha powder. (Just like chocolate the better the quality, the better the taste.) Confession: I'm grateful that my husband is not a green tea fan. Because it means more for me! Creamy, smooth and a clean taste of matcha green tea, this ice cream is sooo good
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 cups chilled heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding
- Over low heat, dissolve the green tea powder and honey in the milk. Remove from the stovetop and chill.
- In a bowl, whisk together the chilled matcha and honey milk with all the other ingredients.
- Freeze according to the ice cream maker’s manufacturer’s instructions.