Salmon and Shrimp Ramen Salad Bento
Lemon is the standard brightner for fish. But yuzu (Japanese citrus) is fantastic, too! For summer bentos, cold ramen noodles serve as a beautiful base for salmon and shrimp. Add a few vegetables and you've got an easy balanced meal in a bento box.
- 1 Cup O' Noodle or similar Japanese noodles like Mini Bunashimeji Mushroom Udon
- 3 shrimp
- 3 tablespoons salmon flakes
- Your favorite veggies
- 1 teaspoon yuzu flavored sesame seeds or yuzu juice
- Pour hot water to the fill line of the Japanese noodles.
- Keep covered for 3 minutes.
- Stir gently.
- Drain while rinsing in cold water.
- Place the ramen or similar Japanese noodles into a bento box (or plate.)
- Decorate with shrimp and salmon flakes.
- Garnish with veggies.
Drizzle with yuzu juice or sprinkle with yuzu flavored sesame seeds.