Thin Mints Frosting
Are you a Girl Scouts Thin Mints Cookie fan? Yes? You will love the Ninja Baker's Thin Mint Frosting!
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
2½ cups white chocolate powder
(Available at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf stores.)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon meringue powder
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract (more if you like a sharp mint flavor)
- 3 tablespoons Girl Scouts Thin Mints Coffee Creamer
- Drops of green food coloring
Beat cream cheese and butter together until fluffy. Pour in the chocolate powder, powdered sugar and meringue powder. Stir in the peppermint extract, coffee creamer and drops of green food coloring until well blended.