Kippy's Organic Non-Dairy Chocolate Ice Cream
Kippy's rich, deep chocolate ice cream seduces the senses like a mature wine. Despite the decadent flavor profile all the ingredients are healthy and good for you. Maybe we really can enjoy dessert first!
Kippy's Ice-Cream-Making Notes:
- “Definitely use $10 (USD) a pint-honey not the $4 plastic kind.”
- “It's important for the ingredients to marinate and marry each other.”
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons (or more) of raw honey
- 1 sprig vanilla bean scraped clean
- ½ cup organic cacao powder
- Optional: Goji berries garnish
1. Blend all the ingredients together until well combined.
2. Place covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Pour into an ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.